… to my personal blog about self and software development. Why the heck a blog about these two topics? A simple answer to that: Because I am really passionate about these two things!
Topics on this blog
Probably you will have a good idea, what to expect under the topic software development. This includes posts about coding, architecture, agile methodologies and similar stuff.
Self development on the other hand is a rather broad topic, not as easy to define. For me it includes education in general, productivity methods and ‘just getting a nicer guy’. But there are also more physical aspects of it, like increasing you health, fitness and athletic achievements.
I have got the impression these two topics are not just a focus of my own interests, but are also increasing in popularity in general. The web development scene booms and many involved people really care about self development too. So whenever possible, I will try to merge these topics.
Finally I would like to encourage you, to get in touch with me, if you are interested in this stuff, too. Participate in a discussion on a blog post or just send me a mail.
Most recent posts
- 26 Apr 2013 » Image analysis with Clojure and OpenCV: A face detection example
- 13 Oct 2012 » Tame the command line: How to get started with tmux
- 03 Oct 2012 » First marathon at risk: One month to go
- 20 Aug 2012 » Second month of training for first marathon
- 14 Jul 2012 » First marathon: Resume after first month of training
- 05 Jul 2012 » AngularJS: Send auth token with every request
- 23 Jun 2012 » CORS API with OAuth2 authentication using Rails and AngularJS
- 18 Jun 2012 » PomodoroEasy: Prelaunch access to the upcoming Pomodoro app
- 11 Jun 2012 » Project 42195: Training for the first marathon
- 31 May 2012 » Rule the bash: How to edit CLI input with VIM
- 25 May 2012 » HowTo build a webapp: Document the domain model
- 25 May 2012 » HowTo build a WebApp: Define what the app will do
- 22 May 2012 » HowTo build a WebApp: Strategic Planning